There are many reasons that why you want to convert installed apps into apks on your android phone.
The first reason is you might want to convert it because every time you download new apps so again downloading it for the nest time can be a little hard and comsumes much internet data so make backup of them before uninstalling is good.
Another reason for extract it into apks is you might want to share it with the world so for that you’ll definitely need to first extract it into an apk file & then you’ll be able to share it online on different platforms or send through Email to someone you want.
If you’re ready to learn, then here I’m going to teach you in two steps that how to turn your android app into apk file very easily and without spending much time.
You might like this:
#1 Convert APPs Into APKs using APK Extractor
This method is very simple & we just need one app to be installed on our device in order to complete our purpose. So first of all, download the APK Extractor by clicking the download below.[appbox googleplay com.ext.ui]
- Open the app when it is downloaded
- You’ll see a list of installed apps
- Click one of them to be extracted into apk file
- After extracting the file will be found in the Emulated/0/ExtractedApks // Remember the directory might be different on your device & you can also change the directory from the setting for the files
You might like this:
#2 Turn Apps Into APKs using Es File Explorer
Do you have Es File Explorer Installed on your device? If yes, then in this step, we’ll be using Es File Explorer in order to convert apps into apks.
If you’ve already downloaded it then follow the steps below.
- Open File Explorer
- In the left sidebar, expand Library & then go to the App folder
- In the App folder, you’ll be seeing your installed applications, so Select any app & then click the backup
- The backup file will be converted into apk file & will be saved in the Backups folder
- To find Backups folder, simply in the left sidebar expand Local & then go to folder
- Scroll down until you see a backups folder, open it> then open apps folder & there you’ll see your files
If you’ve any question then feel free to post a comment below. If you have any other way of doing that then don’t hesitate to share it in the comment form below.
To help us please do share it on your social media pages. We’re here to listen from you so let us know what you’ve in your mind about us.