IDM is the most powerful Internet download manager so far that is being used by millions of users across the world. But along with tons of useful features & effortless use of this software, there are pretty simple issues that most of the savvy users face while using IDM software on their PCs.
In this post, I’m going to share with you how exactly you can easily download IDM chrome extension or IDM opera extension or for any other browser, you are using on your PC.
Basically, there are many reasons why IDM might not be working on your PC. which are as followed.
- You have installed any modified or Patched IDM software.
- You have registered IDM using any wrong key.
- You have reset your Browser after you have successfully installed Internet Download Manager on your PC.
- May be you have deleted the IDMGCEXT.crx chrome extension from your browser either by mistake or someone else has done this.
- May be you have updated the IDM but not its extension.
If you have done any of the above or still if you are not able to download videos from youtube or downloading files using IDM then in the below tutorial, I’ll be guiding you how to make IDM able to download videos or any other files directly from youtube and other sites.
IDMGCEXT.crx IDM Chrome Extension Free Download
Please click the download link below to start downloading IDMGCEXT.crx file.
How To Install IDMGCEXT.crx?
- Download the extension from the link above.
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip.
- Go to Chrome Extension page.
- Make sure to enable the Developer Mode & then click Load Unpacked Extension.
- Now choose the idmgcext.crx folder & click ok & the IDM extension will be installed to your Chrome browser.
Please note that this method is only for Chrome browser. The same method can be used for Opera & other browsers as well.
Hope you found this article helpful. If you have any question please ask us in the comments below.