One of the most irritating things about Android phones and iOS is that you can’t play the YouTube songs and videos in the background. The time you move away to another screen, the video stops, and you cannot continue your multiple works along with watching YouTube videos. However, there are some solutions to this problem.
How to listen to YouTube videos while going other task is the biggest difficulty every Android and iPhone user faces:
YouTube has generated a service called YouTube Red. This service allows the user to listen to YouTube videos in the background with a monthly amount of $9.99. Using this service your YouTube video will continue to play even when you are using different apps or when the screen is off.
Well, this option is only available for U.S citizens, so let us know what else the other features and facilities are?
Pop-up Video Pro App:
This Pop-Up Video app do not play the videos in the background. Instead, it plays them by creating small windows which can easily be moved around. However, this app will not play videos when the screen of your device is off or while you are not using your Smartphone.
Now, the question that comes to your mind is, is there any way to play the video in the background even without downloading and installing the app or paying a monthly subscription? And the good news is yes, there is a way to do this, and it’s such a simple solution, and it is the topic of discussion why no one has done this previously.
YouTube videos in the background on Android:
- Here are some of the simple tips you can follow for your YouTube Video to work in the background and can know how it works:
- Go to the YouTube app on your Android handset or iPhone and select a video you want to watch or play.
- Now take a look to the top right of the video screen, you will find a share icon, tap on it and then copy the URL of the video.
- Now go to the Play Store app and download and install the Firefox browser.
- After installing the browser, open it and then paste the URL into it. When the page loading, make sure to select Desktop Mode.
- Also make sure that the auto-play option is disabled, in case you don’t do this, you could hear other audio’s that you don’t want to hear.
- Now what you can do is, sign in and play your favorite YouTube playlist in the background.
YouTube videos in the background on iPhone:
On your iPhone, you need not download and install the Firefox browser. Here you can use the already-installed Safari browser to watch any YouTube videos, or you can listen to any song.
Make sure that the YouTube app is installed on your iPhone.
What you have to do is select a video, click the Share button and then replica the URL of the video.
Now open the browser and paste in the copied URL.
You will find that when you tap on the video in the browser, a comment box will appear, asking you about whether you want to use the YouTube app or any other app, cancel it and then go to the YouTube website in the browser.
Now you have to paste the video URL in and play the video. You will find that when you move to another app, the video will stop playing.
Now to play it again, you can swipe it up from the bottom of the screen so as to bring up the control center and tap it to play in the button.
And finally it is done, now you know how to make your YouTube videos to play in the background on both iOS as well as Android devices.
You will find that these ways to play the YouTube videos in the background on Android and iOS are very easy. However, these are certainly not the best ways, but these are pretty easy steps and work flawlessly. So, you must try it out and let us know how you feel using it or do you face any issues by using these methods. Also, you can let us know by giving your views in the comments section below. Also, tell us if you have a different method and a better way than this.