Are you searching in Play Store to download best game recorder for your android phone to record video while playing Games but didn’t find the best one?
Here I’m going to teach you how to use Game Recorder+ to record Games for free without any limitation or any watermark on your smartphone.
So to start our process, you should download the recorder application first from the play store by clicking below.[appbox googleplay com.sec.game.gamecast.global]
Follow these steps to easily record your games.
- Open the App, Read & agree to the terms & conditions
- Now click the Recorder+ button
- In My Games, you’ll be seeing all your installed games, however, if there is nothing then simply Click Cannot Find your installed game? & add games to the recorder app
- To record video while playing games, just open any game from the recorder+ folder
- Once the game is opened, you’ll be seeing an icon below at left sidebar
- Click that icon to start recording video & click again to stop the recording
Want to read this?
Game Recorder+ Features
There are many good things in this recorder app which are listed below.
- Boosts games – no need to download any other game booster
- You can increase or decrease the size of the recording icon & also you can place your own custom logo
- You can record yourself using the front camera of your android phone
- You can record videos in 360p to 1080p resolution
- You can directly upload your videos to your youtube channel from the app
- Easy to record
- No watermark, No in-app purchases
Next to learn!!
Remember that you can use this recorder on a few devices which are listed in the app description in the play store.
for more information, visit play store and read the description of the app to know more about it.
Feel free to post a comment below if you’ve any question, Sharing this guide on your social media pages will be an act of kindness from your part.