There are a lot of ways & methods to Transfer Files From PC To Android Using Wifi and which all work perfectly but I’ll be covering a unique & easy way that you can use to do it very easily & quickly.
So basically, if you want to exchange files between PC and your android phone you’ll need to connect the Android USB cable into your PC for transferring files easily but if you don’t have USB Cable or don’t like it’s method then don’t worry I’ll show some ways that you can use to do it effortlessly.
So let’s get started with the first step that
- #1 How To Transfer Files From PC To Android Using Wifi With AIRDROID APP
- How To Transfer Files From Android To Pc Using Wifi
- AIRDroid APP Features
- #2 How To Transfer Files From Pc To Android Using Wifi With Send Everywhere
- What Is Send Everywhere?
- Steps To Exchange Files Between Pc And Computer
- Send AnyWhere Android App Features
- Share this:
#1 How To Transfer Files From PC To Android Using Wifi With AIRDROID APP
First, download the AIRDROID Android app from play store which is free of cost & no need to sign up for just sharing files between the phone & Computer.[appbox googleplay com.sand.airdroid]
- Now, Open the app & click the Sign in later option or sign in to use all feature of the AIRDroid. (Note: You can just use a few features if you have not signed in.)
- Now at the top, you’ll be seeing a web address or IP address.
- Type the web address or IP address in the browser of your computer
- Once you searched the URL or IP address in your Web Browser you’ll be seeing the AIRDROID Interface where you can connect your phone and PC from
- You can connect your Android Phone & PC via two ways. #1. By Signing In via Email Address or #2, By scanning the QR Code
- In my case, I’ll be using the #2 method, Click the QR option in the app and then scan the QR Code which you’ll be seeing in the web browser page
- Once you connected both devices you’ll see a notification that will tell you Now your devices are connected. (Note: you can only transfer files if you have connected your both devices to a network or wifi)
- In the Web Page, you’ll see a lot of folders such as Messages, APPs, Files, Music, and Photos etc. For Transfering something to Your phone, Simply drag any file from your PC & Drop it into the Toolbox in the Web Page.
How To Transfer Files From Android To Pc Using Wifi
Sending Files from Android To Pc is also so easy, All you need to do is just follow the steps below.
- Open your android phone folder in the web browser. For example, you might want to transfer apps to PC. So just open Apps folder in the web browser
- Once you opened the folder you’ll be seeing all your phone installed apps in the list
- Now, you might be seeing a delete and download button on each file
- Simply Click the download button and the download will be started quickly
AIRDroid APP Features
AIRDroid Android App has a lot of features that you can use effortlessly. This app has many options which are listed below.
- It works as a File Transferer
- Works as File Manager
- Backup Your files & Apps
- Works as an App Manager
- Boosts The Ram
- Works as an Antivirus
- Helps you to find your phone ( Controle Your Phone Remotely )
- Works as a HotsPot
- Tethering Feature
- You Can Also Mirror (Use) Your Android Screen on Your Pc
You might like to read:
#2 How To Transfer Files From Pc To Android Using Wifi With Send Everywhere
The first method was discussed above and now going to discuss a new method how to exchange files by any other way because may be your phone might not support the AIRDroid app to send files.
What Is Send Everywhere?
Send Everywhere is an android app which we can use to exchange the files between our devices for free, no need to sign up. We’ll be using Send Everywhere app in our android And in PC we’ll be using the web browser.
As you know that without any internet connection you cannot do anything. So enable your wifi and read the steps below. (I know you’re already connected to wifi)
Steps To Exchange Files Between Pc And Computer[appbox googleplay com.estmob.android.sendanywhere]
- Download The Send Everywhere Android App & install on your Mobile Phone
- Visit this link https://send-anywhere.com on your PC web browser
- Open the Send Everywhere app on your smartphone
- Add files to your webpage you want to send to your phone
- Once you added & clicked send file in your PC web page, Now click Receive in your phone
- Type the Code (You’ll be seeing in the Send Anywhere web page on your PC) in the Input Key box in the Android Phone or you can connect your phone and PC by QR Code option
Send AnyWhere Android App Features
- Free To Use
- Easy To Use
- No Sign Up
- No Need USB cable
- No need to download Software on Computer
- You can use the extension & add-on for web browser for better experience
You can also receive files from PC to Phone via the same method. The app is super easy & you can exchange any type of files between your devices.
These were free ways that you can use to Transfer Files From PC To Android Using Wifi. Let me know if you have any question, any alternative that works better for you or want to share your thoughts with us in the comments below & share this guide if you like it.