Instagram is a platform where you can share images and videos with your friends and dear ones. You can discover innovative wonders and exclusive things in the world. Instagram also demonstrates you the top trending videos based on your special attention. For example, you have watched a comical video on Instagram and wish to save it on your smartphone.
It is the latest platform that is obtaining more traffic from youngsters nowadays, although users want to download the videos or images to grasp to them for long. Instagram has offered a great option to bookmark a video or any photo that you love it but the limitation here is that users are unable to access these saved photos or videos if they do not have proper internet access. Although, there are no other alternatives of downloading a specific video or image provided by Instagram we have a few free apps that you can make use to download the videos to your device.
Guide: How to download Instagram videos on Android
According to Indiashoppers, if you want to download Instagram videos to your Android device, first of all, you need to download a third-party app. One of the perfect apps, for this reason, is Video Download for Instagram. Thus, the first step is to lead to Google Play and get the app.
Let’s learn how to download Instagram videos on an Android device
- Download Instagram videos from a browser
- I have explored this new process to download Instagram videos and it’s wonderful. And, you don’t have to install any third-party app. There should be a browser like Google Chrome.
- We know well that Instagram can be accessed easily from its website as well. But as like an app, there is no other alternative for downloading.
- Viewing the source code of the webpage can help to sort out our problem easily. We will just find the key downloadable link of the video from its source code page. Here is a step-by-step command –
- You need to launch the Google Chrome app and sign in to your Instagram account.
- Now you can find the video you want to download and go to open it in a new tab.
- After that, you can edit the URL of the webpage. Just include “view-source:” before it and then click to Go key.
- In the source code page, you can find out the main downloadable link of the video. To search it fast tap on the Chrome’s menu button (three dots) and then go to “Find in page” option.
- In the search box, write “on: video” and click to search button.
- Next, copy the link under the “content” part and click to open it in a new tab.
- Now press long-tap the play button and go to “Save Video” option. That’s complete.
Go for using third-party Android apps
There are lots of third-party apps provided for Android that helps you to download Instagram videos quickly. You can find these apps on the Google Play Store by seeking out keywords like Instagram Video Downloader.
However, at whatever time you want to download any video, first click to the three dots keys and go to “Copy Share URL” option. Copy the video’s sharable link to the clipboard. Next, open the app and paste this link there.
Use an online tool
Next simple way to download Instagram videos in your Android phone is to use an online third-party tool that is InstaDown, which allows you to download content from other sources. You can apply for Digital Marketing Jobs to know about this field.
Let’s know what you have to do –
You need to copy the video’s sharable link from Instagram app and tap on InstaDown website from any web browser. Then you should paste the copied Link or URL there and download the video.
However, you are free to view and save any video on your android phone.